We are a local family run business. Our friendly staff are always here to help.We offer a fantastic service from plant identification to help with pests and diseases. We are always happy to help with any advice, queries or problems.
- Take action against carrot fly 29 June 2016
- Tackle perennial weeds 27 June 2016
- Gardening is so good for you it should be prescribed on the National Health Service 24 June 2016
- Downing Street has been dubbed ‘the greyest frontage known to man' 22 June 2016
- Show off your garden and raise funds for the Red Cross 20 June 2016
Evergreen perennials are fantastic value in the garden: big, handsome Euphorbia robbiae, bergenia and hellebores offer greenery right through winter as well as flowers and often a flush of burgundy colour to the leaves in autumn. Now is the time to give them a quick tidy-up, though: remove flowered stems right to ground level and take off any old or tattered leaves to keep them looking smart.